As a child, my parents impressed upon me that “no” is a temporary roadblock to finding “yes.” Now that I’m a business consultant, I assist organizations that struggle to get past the “no” – especially when it comes to strategic planning.
According to Forbes.com, planning is time consuming and challenging, but critically important to obtaining results in your business. Sadly, many plans end up collecting dust because the organization could not get past “no” – such as resistance to change, ignoring shifting market forces, or unwillingness to make the plan a priority.
Are you ready to say “yes” to making your strategic plan a priority and moving past your roadblocks? If so, start by reflecting on these questions:
- What are the real issues you need to overcome in 2020?
- What opportunities are on the horizon for your business?
- Can your team name the top three priorities your company is working to achieve?
- What are you doing to solicit ideas and input from your employees?
- Do your goals and priorities support your mission?
The Center For Extraordinary Success can help you create a strategic plan, refresh an existing plan, or help push your current plan past “no.”
Call me at 260.402.1693 or send me an e-mail to get started.
Sherri Miller, Founder and CEO
Center For Extraordinary Success